The Integrated Financial and Human Resource Management System (IFHRMS Login) portal by the Tamil Nadu government aims to digitize and streamline the financial and HR activities of state government employees.
With an IFHRMS login, employees can access their employment details like salary slips, transfer orders, leave applications etc. online, avoiding delays and long queues at department offices.
This comprehensive guide will walk you through everything you need to know about the IFHRMS login process, from how to login as an employee or pensioner, download salary slips, update details and more.
How to Login to the IFHRMS Login Portal as an Employee
Here are step-by-step instructions to IFHRMS login to your IFHRMS account as a state government employee:
- Go to the official IFHRMS portal – https://ifhrms.tn.gov.in
- On the homepage, locate and click on the ‘Login’ button on the top left corner.
- Under ‘User Type’, select ‘Employee’.
- Enter your unique User ID and Password. These credentials are provided by your department.
- Click on ‘Sign In’.
Once logged in, you will be redirected to your IFHRMS dashboard where you can access various services.
Logging in as a Pensioner on IFHRMS
If you are a pensioner, follow these steps to login:
- Visit the IFHRMS portal and click on ‘Login’.
- Under ‘User Type’, choose ‘Pensioner’.
- Enter your PPO (Pension Payment Order) number as your User ID.
- Input your password and click ‘Sign In’.
You can now access pension details, download pension slips and more after a successful login.
Downloading Salary Slips from IFHRMS
One of the key features of IFHRMS is being able to download digital copies of salary or pension slips. Follow these steps:
- After login, go to the dashboard and click on ‘Finance’.
- Choose ‘Payroll’ and then click on ‘Results’.
- On the payroll results page, select the month and year for which you need the payslip.
- Enter your regular salary amount and locate your pay bill group.
- Click on ‘Download’ to get the PDF copy of your IFHRMS pay slip for that duration.
Updating Personal Details on IFHRMS
You can modify certain personal details after logging in to your IFHRMS account:
- Contact Details – Update your current residential address, phone number or email ID.
- Bank Account – Submit a request to change your mapped bank account number. Approval needed.
- PF Nominee – File a request to modify your EPF nominee details.
Please note that more sensitive information like bank details need admin approval before being updated.
Forgot IFHRMS Login Password? How to Reset
If you forget your IFHRMS login password, it can be easily reset:
- On the login page, click ‘Forgot Password’.
- Select ‘Employee’ or ‘Pensioner’.
- Enter your User ID and captcha code.
- Click ‘Get OTP’. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Input the OTP and create a new password.
Your IFHRMS login password will now be reset.
Forgot IFHRMS User ID? Follow These Steps
In case you forget your IFHRMS user ID, it can be retrieved by:
- On the login page, click ‘Forgot User ID’.
- Choose ‘Employee/Pensioner’ and enter your registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your number for verification.
- Once verified, your User ID will be sent to the registered mobile number via SMS.
This way you can easily get your forgotten IFHRMS user ID.
Important Points about IFHRMS Login
Here are some key points to remember about accessing the IFHRMS portal:
- Only employees of certain TN state government departments can login.
- Never share your login credentials with anyone to prevent misuse.
- On first login, you may need to change your password for security.
- Login to download your salary slips, apply for leave, view transfer orders and more.
- Update personal details like bank account only after admin approval.
- Forgotten password or user ID can be recovered using the OTP process.
IFHRMS Login – Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some common queries on IFHRMS login:
Is IFHRMS login available for all TN govt employees?
No, currently only employees of certain departments have access to the IFHRMS portal after login.
What details are available on IFHRMS salary slips?
IFHRMS pay slips contain information like employee name, post, office, basic pay, allowances, deductions, net salary credited etc.
How do I reset my IFHRMS password?
Use the ‘Forgot Password’ option on the login page. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which can be used to create a new password.
Can I download previous months’ pay slips from IFHRMS?
Yes, you can download your salary slips for the last 3 years by selecting the appropriate month and year on the portal after login.
Is IFHRMS portal safe for online transactions?
Yes, the IFHRMS portal is very secure with SSL encryption and other measures. Just avoid sharing your login credentials with anyone.
The IFHRMS online portal by the Tamil Nadu government provides employees and pensioners a convenient way to access their salary, pension and employment details digitally.
With this detailed guide on the IFHRMS login process, managing your government job activities online should now be easy. Just ensure you follow the proper protocols for security.